- Play a variety of movie files with this versatile freeware player
- Last updated on 04/14/20
- There have been 3 updates within the past 6 months
- The current version has 0 flags on VirusTotal
Daum Potplayer: It’s probably not what you’re thinking, whatever that is. It is, in fact, a free video player. We hear you say, “There are so many free video players; what sets this one apart?” Its built-in codecs handle most video formats, and you don’t have to install them yourself. It has several levels of controls and settings, making the most useful commands easily accessible. It’s attractive but also skinnable and customizable. It supports a variety of video devices, including capture devices like cameras, DVD and digital recorders, and both analog and digital TV, including channels.
Potplayer opened with its Playlist window displayed, but we could toggle it open and closed from the interface. This player has a full suite of familiar controls and counters on its interface, including full screen, repeat, shuffle, and volume, but you can also access filter and rendering settings, speaker options, and other settings from the main window. Right-clicking the interface or the program’s system tray icon accesses an extensive main menu.
Under Options, we could set housekeeping and behavioral features such as On Top, Prevent Screen Saver, and shut-down at specified times. Clicking Control Panel opened a small, rectangular, tabbed box giving quick access to Audio, Colors, Caption, and Playback settings. The Audio settings include the optional equalizer, which itself offers an extensive menu of preset audio schemes. Likewise the color sliders made quick adjustments a snap. Things got even more detailed when we opened the Preferences sheet, which includes device configuration, network settings, and other advanced options.
When we opened and played a familiar video, we were surprised to see a distorted aspect ratio, which expanded and contracted as we dragged the window. The default aspect ratio setting seems to be Free, not Fit to Video, which is actually the program’s recommendation. However, we quickly changed the settings, which restored our movie’s proper presentation. The Playlist is part of the interface, not a separate window that can be placed separately, though that’s a minor matter of preference. We certainly have no complaints about the Playlist’s editing options. Daum Potplayer proved one of the more versatile freeware players we’ve tried.
WHAT’S NEW IN VERSION 1.7.21149
- Added the ability to copy the path of the selected items to the playlist
- Added the ability to move items to playlist
- Added the ability to open the preferred language ?only ?in subtitle download
- Fixed a problem where installation started slowly or freezed on certain PCs
- Fixed an issue that certain WEBDAV servers cannot be connected
- Fixed an issue that cannot list files on certain FTP servers
- Fixed an issue that caused errors when opening certain PNG files
- Fixed a problem where navigation bar thumbnails were incorrect in certain MKVs
- Fixed a problem that certain Blu-ray subtitles did not come out
- Improved lyrics compatibility built into MP3
Daum Potplayer is a free Multimedia player that supports a variety of different video codecs and formats.Potplayer already includes built in codecs, eliminating the need for manual installation. It also supports Digital TV devices, Webcams, Analogs, DXVA, live broadcasts and more.
How To Install?1: Download SketchUp Pro 2023 Crack from the given links.
2: Therefore, Unzip the files.
3: While Copy files and paste them into the installation folder.
4: Similarly, Run a program with replaced files.
5: Then you can Activate the full version.
6: Enjoy more.